- 1 - the number of weekends I was out of town
- 3 - the number of back to back workouts
- 3 - the number of times I got on a bike ... eeks
- 5 - the number of times I got in the pool ... wtf?
- 6 - the most days I worked out in a row
- 12 - the number of times I ran; 2 miles being the shortest... 6.55 miles being the longest
- 12 - the number of Rest days.... blech.
OSN: 6300 meters (less than last months 7900)
OCN: 42 miles (isty bitsy more than january's 41.36)
ORN: 39.45 miles (compared to last month's 30.57)
I am okay with that. Not so okay with ALL the rest days and lack of getting on the bike or in the pool. I am just going to come out and say it... March is going to be complete Madness and I am not just referring to basketball here people. I need to get my butt in gear for this tri. It has been a challenge to train for this tri and half at the same time. I don't know how to juggle it all and where/when to focus on what. I guess I have let the bike slide as it seems to be the least of my worries. I need to start incorporating more brick workouts and possibly some more two-a-days once maybe twice a week. I am currently dealing with this ankle issue and am not too pleased with it all. Frankly, I am afraid of what will come of my "scheduled" 8 mile run this weekend. But, I am going to be optimistic and take it one day at a time. Soon, I am going to have to sign up for this half marathon.