Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally Friday

Yesterday I hurried from a day long "meeting/training" to get to spin. Luckily I was able to grab the last of the better bikes. Boo-ya! My training schedule stated that my workout would consist of spin with a 1 mile run afterwards. ... done and done!

This weekend I will be out of town and in the Greater Grand Forks area. The whole-fam-damily will be heading there to catch some hockey! I am SIOUX-per pumped! I promise not to drink too much beer (in one evening) or eat too much (junk food). But, I have to have a grinder from the Red Pepper.... it's a trade mark of the city! It was the best after a night of partying...

Due to being away for the weekend, I squeezed in my workout at the butt crack of dawn today! Can you believe it? This morning's workout was a wonderful nice recovery run and then some brief lifting and ab work. I have on my schedule a 3 mile run tomorrow, but I have given myself the option to save that for sunday if necessary.

Yesterday's Workout:
20.87 mile spin
1.55 mile run

Today's Workout:
2.05 mile run
strength training
abs

Have a great weekend, y'all!

"Don't be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams."

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! I love your quote

miss petite america said...

love the quote!

Danielle said...

Have fun!

Danielle said...

Oh, and I do appreciate your kind words on the break up. If you want to drop your email and sure you want to hear offline venting up to you! Mine is daniellemh17@yahoo.com

Jess said...

Good job getting both workouts in! Enjoy your weekend in GF!

jahowie said...

That is a great quote!! Have a great weekend!!

Badgergirl said...

Good job on squeezing in the workout this morning! Enjoy the hockey!

akshaye said...

Super motivating to see you squeeze that workout in so early!

Have a blast this weekend.

MNFirefly said...

Have fun this weekend. Great job on getting that workout in.

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

P.S. Good job on squeezing in those workouts :)

J~Mom said...

Niiiiceee!! Great workouts to end the week!

Scott McMurtrey said...

i never liked the butt crack of dawn and much as the elbow.

L*I*S*A said...

Sounds like a great workout to me. Have a great weekend!

Neese said...

Way to work in that workout! Have a great weekend with the fam!! :o)

Mendy said...

Great job on those workouts! Love spinning too. Finally back at it!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend away.

SavvyFitChica said...

It amazes me that you can do a spin class, then run one mile. You must be in phenomenal shape. I know you have goals you want to reach still, but I hope you realize how amazing you already are and how much you've already achieved! Your workout routine has been very consistent!
Kelsalynn

Unknown said...

Good workouts and I love the quote at the end!!