With this award, I am supposed to tell you 6 random things about myself. She did her post based on a theme - six random things from her weekend, and as much as I wanted to do a theme as well, I just couldn't think of anything so you get stuck with 6 random things about myself (again):
- Hello, my name is Stacy, and I am a Caribou Coffee Addict. Someone please help me, an intervention needs to be set in place immediately.
- I thrive on organization, but when things get too messy, I have no idea where to even start and tend to let things pile up until I HAVE to take care of them.
- Some might say I am a procrastinator as well (looking at above point). But, the busier I am, the more productive I am. (The same goes with my workout schedule)
- Last night we had our second night of parent teacher conferences. As a special education teacher, I look forward to these nights primarily because I only have 4 or 5 15-minute conferences each night and then get to use the rest of the evening to get paperwork done. Sorry classroom teachers, but this is one time that I don't feel bad for getting extra time to finish the piles and piles of paperwork.
- I swam 2500 Yds in the pool yesterday morning... in less than an hour. Booyah! It was one of my favorite workouts with sprints, tarzan swimming (head above water), using paddles and pull bouy, and fins.. fins are my fav!
- I am looking forward to having the next two days off as part of our midwinter break... yeah, we call it a midwinter break here in NoDak. Nothing like dragging out the winter, in March.
Time to pass on the love: Since I know this has been going around blogland for a while and don't know who has and hasn't received this gawgous award, consider yourself tagged if you haven't received it yet!
Happy Hump Day, y'all!