- My morning swim came and went. I was rested, but the swim wasn't the greatest. I did complete 1700M in 45:00 (not my greatest).
- On the way to the gym this morning I must not have closed my water bottle completely and it spilled all over my purse. luckily no phone or ipod was near the spilled water. The things that will happen at 430am.
- The morning at work was stressful. I have a student who has partial complex seizures and we have to watch how long they last and how often to decide whether or not she recieves a medication. She had two today. They drained me, I can only imagine what it does to her and her body.
- I spent most of my lunch preparing paperwork and gathering documents for my mortgage councelor.
- I found out one of my students is a biter. yeaaahhh.
- I spent a good hour after school reading this information for first time homebuyers only to take an online test afterwards ... recieving my certificate to hand over to my mortgage councelor. Just another thing to add to the list.... that and transcripts... can you believe it... transcripts to buy a house?
- My shoulders and upper back are sore... tense. I am hoping this is due to the awkward position of my laptop when it's on it's docking station... and not a sign of getting sick.
- After reading Stephen's comment telling me I should spin tonight (even if I don't have enough energy).. I had all intentions to do so. It wasn't until later in the day, the tiredness kicked in, my head felt dizzy (possibly due to built-up fluid in the ears), and my coworkers said I looked like I was getting sick. I was going home to relax.
- Of course, after complaining about the low temps yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to see the temps reach 72 today (and sunny). A positive to the day I guess.
- I got my RW magazine today! WAHOO!
- I am planting my ars on the couch tonight, probably "sleeping-in" tomorrow until 615am, going to work, and then working out after work. This way... I can get in a nice "longer run" and do all the lifting I want!
Today's Song: Eric Clapton - Bell Bottom Blues (let's take a down a notch today)
*See sidenotes in sidebar
Today's Swim: 1700M, 45:00, 2:38/100M