Month in Review: February 2010
Swim - 11,600 Yds ..... about 1,000 Yds in January
Bike - 105.00 miles .... 86.64 miles in January
Run - 30.00 miles ...... 31.17 miles in January
Total number of:
Swims - 6
Bikes - 7
Runs - 10
Spin classes - 0
Body Pump classes - 2
REST days - 9
Total minutes of:
Yoga - 20
Pilates - 30
S&S (Stretching and Strengthening) - 215
Highs of the month:
- Running 5+ miles pain free!
- Joining the adult swim team!
Lows of the Month:
- Slacking on Yoga, Pilates, and BodyPump class
- Nutrition... must get better!
Which February goals did I accomplish?
- Cut out soda - completely .....not so much
Follow a half marathon training schedule....check! Get my ars back in the pool....super-check!
- Participate in the Legs Do It Challenge ... not so much... sorry Mary!
What are my goals for March?
- Continue with the Half Marathon training schedule, and make a decision by the end of the month on which race I will be doing in May- the HM or the 10K.
- Keep working on cutting back the soda (and coffee)
- Stick with the adult swim team
- More Yoga, Pilates, & BodyPump (at least one of each per week?)
I feel like there should be a challenge for the month of March. Anyone out doing anything special or know of any?
What are you goals for the month of March?