Month in Review: January 2011
Swim - 3,200 yds ................ 1,600 yds in December
Bike - 76.04 miles .............. 115.38 miles in December
Run - 15.13 miles ............... 20.70 miles in December
Total Number of:
Swims - 2
Bikes - 5
Runs - 8 (most under 3 miles)
BODYPUMP Class - 5!
Pilates Class - 0
Yoga Class - 1
REST Days - 15
Highlights of the Month:
- Starting a new year!
- Signing up for the Tour De Cure ride to fight Diabetes with my sister and others. Check out my fundraising site HERE or click on the picture in my sidebar if you are interested in donating!
- Getting in BODYPUMP class at least once a week, sometimes once every 5 days!
- Celebrating one WONDERFUL year with the BF! Boy time sure does fly!
Lows of the Month:
- Taking two weeks off due to shin pain. Hopefully it helped prevent things from getting worse while I train for my half marathon!
- Getting the flu one weekend, and then a cold 5 days later.... it definitely influenced how many days I went to the gym!
Did you kick 2011 off with a bang?