Sorry for the partial MIA.
I have done some random blog stalking recently, but nothing significant. It's not that I haven't had anything to post about, I just haven't had much time or desire to sit on front of the computer over the past few weeks.
In attempt to catch up with you all, here's some bullets of what I have been up to:
- Finished up my 5th year teaching special education - 3rd year in this district.
- Spent two very long days my first week of summer preparing for spec. ed. summer school.
- Started teaching special ed. summer school this monday - 4 weeks, M-F, half days. I think I could work half-time year round.
- Getting ready for my 8 week online grad class... it's going to be crazy busy.
- Did you see it only took me 2 weeks to post my GoFar Challenge race report? It wasn't the best race report I've written either, but I got it up there.
- Still haven't written up my May Stats yet... to come soon.
- Took a couple weeks off from swimming. Swim team finished a couple weeks ago - started back up this week - but I decided not to join the team this time. I have more time and flexibility with my schedule now that school is out. I am okay with this.
- Spent a long weekend back in the Biz for Memorial weekend... did some camping with the BF and friends, graduation party, watched the 'rents dogs for a couple days, grilled with family at Grandpa's house. It was a great weekend.
- Spent another long weekend back home last weekend. It was another jam-packed weekend -- Friday, the BF and I grilled with the 'rents and then hit up the driving range for a bit. The weather couldn't have been better - not a breeze in sight. Saturday the BF and I headed to a campsite to meet up with some others - we spent some time on the boat, the boys did some fishing, grilled, took the pontoon across the bay to get to the casino for the Bret Michael's concert (awesome!), tented it that night, and headed home later Sunday afternoon.
- Less than 3 weeks away before my first outdoor triathlon. I am starting to feel like I am not as ready as I would like.
- I tested out the Y's Pilates class last night with a friend and I think it might be a new part of my regular schedule! If I can fit the Y's Yoga class into my schedule, I will!
Now... it's time for me to do a little catch up with you all! It's raining here, and it's a perfect day to sit inside and watch some Twins baseball and the Celtics/Lakers game tonight! Go Celtics! I have a bet riding on this so I hope I come out on top!