- Mom - Daily I am reminded of you through things I do and say, whether I left the burner on, scratched my head in frustration or deep thought, burned my arm on my curling iron, or laughed so hard I cried. You have taught me to be strong, patient, caring, and a walking "voice of reason".
- Dad - You have pushed me to push myself, whether it be through running, life, or my career. You are a constant model of "hard work pays off". I think we can both be considered "work-aholics", in a good way. We also connect through a love of sports, and thanks to you, at times I may intimidate the opposite sex with my knowledge of basketball and baseball.
- Susan - Whether your realize it or not, you have taught me a lot in the 22 years of your life. You are a constant reminder to me of how life should be full of of fun, silliness, and happy times. You're witty, and I love how you can find laughter in almost every situation.
- Steph - Despite the few years of hair pulling and scars left behind when we were youngins', I believe we are closer now than we have ever been. You are driven, passionate, and a rock. You have no idea how much I have learned from you and your strength. And...I miss my second closet.
- Blaine - Through marriage, you have been a part of our family for over a year now, but it feels like longer. Your sense of humor cracks me up (even though sometimes Steph tells me to not encourage you). You bend over backwards for anyone and everyone, and seem to know how to fix anything and everything. For real. You make my sister happy. You... are my number one soldier.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!