Friday, June 24, 2011

mini update...

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post. However, if you knew everything that has been going on since the 24th of May, you would understand my MIA.

I am working on an "Update Post"... so bear with me. As for now, I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things with working out and such. So many changes in the last month and I am trying to find my routine and get comfortable with all the changes!

Maybe tomorrow I will catch you all up. 5 months until our wedding so I am looking at some good pre-wedding workouts!

8 comments:

Tricia said...

hope youre well! looking forward to the update

tri like mary said...

Nice to hear from you! Wedding planning can be craziness - remember to enjoy it!

Julie said...

Woo hoo! You are getting married!!! I have been a little MIA too:) Congrats and have fun with the planning:) Looking forward to hearing the updates!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Hope it's all good crazyness :)

Jess said...

I have missed reading your updates! can't wait to hear about everything that's been going on in the last month!

Marlene said...

Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

umm yourrr blogs amazing. youre probably one of my new favorite people and uhhh, sorry if this is creepy but im adding you to my favorites! also, what will you do next!??! A MARATHON!! its probably the most exhilarating feeling ever.

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Glad to hear from you1 Hope all is well... looking forward to the update!

And 5 months? That'll be here so fast!