LIFE ... IS... GRAND.
Month in Review: March 2011
Swim - 00 yds ....................... 00 yds in February
Bike - 90.74 miles .............. 105.59 miles in February
Run - 35.27 miles ............... 28.96 miles in February
Total Number of:
Swims - 0
Bikes - 6
Runs - 9
BODYPUMP Class - 3
Pilates Class - 0
Yoga Class - 0
REST Days - 14 (Yikes!)
Highlights of the Month:
- Got engaged on March 4th!
- Spent a long weekend in Las Vegas with the fiance and another couple
- Put in my resignation at work
- Applied for a couple teaching positions (still waiting)
- 8 mile long run
- Found my wedding dress!
- Telling everyone at work that I was not going to be returning next year :(
- Sporadic training for the half marathon... trying to make it work with my crazy schedule
Swim - 3200 Yds
Bike -282.36 miles
Run - 79.34 miles
March has most definitely been a whirlwind of a month and I can only expect the same from April. I am getting my house ready to put on the market, moving some things back home, training for this so-called half marathon in May, planning a wedding, finishing my grad class for the semester, and trying to stay afloat with paperwork and meetings at work. Love it!
How did the month of March treat you? Or how did you treat March?