Monday, April 4, 2011

Month in Review: March

I can start this post like I do with every month-in-review... April already??? March has been crazy, wonderful, busy, stressful, all at the same time, but.....

LIFE ... IS... GRAND.

Month in Review: March 2011
Swim - 00 yds ....................... 00 yds in February
Bike -  90.74 miles .............. 105.59 miles in February
Run - 35.27 miles ............... 28.96 miles in February

Total Number of:
Swims - 0
Bikes - 6
Runs - 9
BODYPUMP Class - 3
Pilates Class - 0
Yoga Class - 0
REST Days - 14 (Yikes!)

Highlights of the Month:
  • Got engaged on March 4th!
  • Spent a long weekend in Las Vegas with the fiance and another couple
  • Put in my resignation at work
  • Applied for a couple teaching positions (still waiting)
  • 8 mile long run
  • Found my wedding dress!
Lows of the Month:
  • Telling everyone at work that I was not going to be returning next year :(
  • Sporadic training for the half marathon... trying to make it work with my crazy schedule


YEAR-TO-DATE:
Swim - 3200 Yds
Bike -282.36 miles
Run - 79.34 miles


March has most definitely been a whirlwind of a month and I can only expect the same from April. I am getting my house ready to put on the market, moving some things back home, training for this so-called half marathon in May, planning a wedding, finishing my grad class for the semester, and trying to stay afloat with paperwork and meetings at work. Love it!
How did the month of March treat you? Or how did you treat March?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always start my review posts off that way too!

And yes, LIFE IS GRAND!

Marlene said...

Definitely a big month!!! Good luck with the job search.

Steel Springs said...

You have so much going on in your life! It's busy, but sounds wonderful.

Jess said...

It was a big month for you! I'm impressed that you already found your wedding dress and you've only been engaged a few weeks!

Holly said...

Your ring is beautiful (I meant to tell you on Facebook) and now I want to see the dress! :)

I feel for you - leaving the school you're teaching at is hard. :(

Joel said...

I go away for a few weeks and you get engaged!?!?!?!?!?

wow. Congratulations!

A big month, indeed....

Unknown said...

Eeeek - totally a huge month! I can't believe you got engaged AND found your dress in the same month! :) So exciting!

Unknown said...

What a great month for you!! Congrats and good luck with the job hunt, I know you will be blessed!

Wes said...

exciting times are meant for the young! LOL... Woot!

Kristen said...

This is a few months late but CONGRATS on your engagement!! How exciting!!