I think it's safe to say that I can post 2010 stats because from the looks of this storm, I don't think I will ge to the gym tomorrow, but if I do I will make changes where necessary...
Run - 378.08 miles ........ 304.39 miles in 2009
Bike - 1260.64 miles ..... 1036.16 miles in 2009
Swim - 64,400 Yds ........ 110,350 Yds in 2009
When you look at these numbers, you can obviously say that running and biking increased in 2010, and swimming decreased from 2009 to 2010 ... but I am happy that I got into a routine of incorporating more strength training, stretching, core work, in addition to a yoga/pilates class here and there. Without those things, I don't think I would have been able to recover from that nasty knee issue!
Asside from the stats, let's take a look at all many things that occured in 2010!
- Started dating the BF in January
- A friend's fun birthday party in Downtown Minneapolis
- Welcome home party for the BIL - returning from duty in Iraq (for good)
- A few sessions of adult swim team
- Indoor triathlon in May
- A couple bridal showers
- attended 6 different weddings
- Two Twins games at the new Target Field
- Two camping trips with the BF and friends
- Bret Michael's concert
- A long trip with the BF to San Diego!
- Volunteering for the Fargo Youth Run
- Participating in the Fargo Marathon Challenge - completing both 5K and 10K
- A Sprint Triathlon in June - Average Joe
- Women's Triathlon in Minneapolis in August
- Bachelorette party in Wisconsin
- Brad Paisley concert in October
- Full Moon 5K in November
- Vikings game vs. AZ Cardinals
- Sioux Hockey game with the BF and family
- Jingle Bell 5K in December
- My 30th birthday -- two birthday parties, one a surprise by the BF!
- Mannheim Steamroller concert
How has 2010 treated you?