Today is the last day of 30 Days of Thanks ... sooo.... Last but not least, I must mention that I am truly thankful for the BF. What a wonderful, caring, person he is with a great sense of humor. He makes me laugh all the time...even if I sometimes roll my eyes at a comment here or there!
Wow. I just can't believe that 2010 is almost over. Where did the time go? Seriously.
Once again, let's look at the stats:
Month in Review: November 2010
Swim - 1,700 yds ................ 00 yds in October
Bike - 101.31 miles ........... 157.39 miles in October
Run - 31.75 miles .............. 41.10 miles in October
Total Number of:
Swims - 1
Bikes - 8
Runs - 13 (including runs off the bike)
BodyPump Class - 3
Pilates Class - 1
Yoga Class - 0
REST Days - 13
Highlights of the Month:
- Weekend in the cities with an awesome Vikings victory over Arizona (in overtime)!
- Wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with my family and the BF's family - it was great to be able to share the holiday with such wonderful people!
- Running the Full Moon 5K at night!
- limited swimming, pilates, and BODYPUMP
- no Yoga
- Being sick for over a week
- lack of workouts Thanksgiving week
Goals for the Month of December:
- Make the most of the last month of 2010!
- One more 5K for 2010 - Jingle Bell 5K this weekend!
- Enjoy turning 30 on the 9th!
Swim - 62,800 Yds
Bike - 1145.36 miles
Run - 357.38 miles
Time to start thinking about 2011 and all it has to offer! What does your December look like? Anyone racing?