Let's take a look at what April consisted of:
Month in Review: April 2010
Swim - 13,800Yds .... 10,600Yds in March
Bike - 96.74 miles .... 119.90 miles in March
Run - 46.15 miles .... 34.00 miles in March
Total number of:
Swims - 7
Bikes - 6
Runs - 13 (including short runs off the bike)
Spin classes - 0
BodyPump classes - 4
REST days - 9
Two-a-days - 3
Total minutes of:
Yoga - 30
Pilates - 0
S&S (Stretching and Strengthening) - 285 (includes Core work)
Highlight of the month:
- My long runs continue to slowly increasing. Up to 8 miles now! Woot woot!
- Still swimming with the FMY Adult Gator Swim Team!
- Encorporating more core and stretching into my weekly routine!
Lows of the month:
- All the soda consumed. Blech. But, happy to say I have been soda free for 5 days. It's a good thing, my friends.
- Eating too much processed foods. double blech.
Did I accomplish my April goals?
- Try to run outdoors at least once a week! - This didn't happen - due to when I scheduled my runs and weather... better luck next month!
- With the weather improving, familiarize myself with my new Garmin 305 - still haven't used it yet.
Get my bike in the shop for a tune-up before hitting the open roads!- CHECK!
- Get on my bike outside! - Not yet... don't worry, I was just given a hard time about this yesterday!
Figure out what race even I will be doing in the Fargo Marathon- CHECK! - Doing the 5K/10K GoFar Challenge!
- Stay away from the soda!
- Cut back on coffee!
- Running injury free!
- Ride OUTSIDE more!
- Keep up with Core & Stretching!
April's been a really good month for me. Training has been going well and my knees are doing great! For the past couple of weeks I have sometimes forgotten how much pain I used to be in after just a 2-3 mile run and just this past weekend I was able to do 8 miles!!
How did your April 2010 turn out? Are you setting any new and exciting goals for the month of May?